5D w/grip, 2 batteries, etc...

jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
edited August 20, 2012 in House of Canon
Good Evening Folks,
After having 2 potential buyers back out at the last minute, I am going to try and sell my original 5D camera with grip and 2 generic batteries one more time. The camera comes with the box, software and accessories, while the grip comes with the aa battery tray (sorry, no box) The shutter has about 25,000 clicks, and the mirror fix was done about 3 yrs ago. I am the 2nd owner. I am dropping the price considerably, so now, this low mileage gem can be yours for $625, shipped in the CON US, USPS money order or personal check, only. I will post pictures tomorrow. Thanks for looking :thumb
Have a Good Evening :D
Jim...

Comments

• Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2012
    That is certainly an excellent price.
  • jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2012
    FS: 5D w/grip, 2 batteries, etc...
    Quincy T wrote: »
    That is certainly an excellent price.
    Good Afternoon Quincy,
    Yeah, I think it's a very good price, considering you're getting the grip, and extra battery. I'm not intentionally under pricing other peoples' sales, but I do want to sell it to make room in my bag for a crop camera. It's a very good camera for someone who wants to try full frame photography, without having to pay $1700 for a 5D2, let alone $3400 for a 5D3. Thanks for looking thumb.gif
    Enjoy your afternoon :D
    Jim...
    edited August 12, 2012
    Pictures...
    edited August 12, 2012
    ...There is nothing wrong with the rear lcd screen. The flash is reflecting off the lower part.
    edited August 12, 2012
  • lstewart22lstewart22 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 15, 2012
    Is there any return policy? I am very interested, just new to this site so please forgive me. In perfect working condition?
  • lstewart22lstewart22 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 15, 2012
    Is this the 12.8 or 21.1 MP?
    edited August 15, 2012
    lstewart22 wrote: »
    Is this the 12.8 or 21.1 MP?
    Good Afternoon,
    It's the original 5D, 12.8 MP camera. I don't know of any seller who offers a return policy on used equipment, unless it's DOA when the buyer receives it. I've sold quite a few items here, on fredmiranda.com, and craigslist, and never had a complaint. The camera is in perfect working condition. Thanks for looking thumb.gif
    Jim...
    edited August 17, 2012
    Good Afternoon Folks,
    After having 2 more potential buyers back out at the last minute (1 of which I accepted an offer for $600) I have decided to donate my camera and grip to my old high school.
    Mr Mod, please change the title to either withdrawn or donated. Thank you. Thanks for looking thumb.gif
    Jim...
  • JudsonzhaoJudsonzhao Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 20, 2012
    Stiill up for sale? Im interested in it, and Im in PA too, to help you to save some shipping fee :)