Canon 24mm TS-E f3.5L II, *mint*

BP2UBP2U Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited August 17, 2012 in House of Canon
I bought this last Nov or Dec. 2011, but only used it four times. Maybe a few dozen shots (most of which were remote camera mounted at a Purdue basketball game).

I had intentions of shooting a LOT more architecture and interiors, but I'm in a small market and just don't have time to do it on my own.

So this mint lens and every last bit of packaging has been sitting on my desk since April. Just too busy to even list it! I did send it to Adorama used dept., and they said they would sell it for $1700 (no, I didn't get the exact rating from them). Of course I misunderstood the deal and had to ask them to ship it back. (I can sell it on my own for more than my 70% cut from Adorama).

Well now the price has dropped to $2,000 (after a $200 rebate), so I really need to liquidate this thing before too long :( Such a great lens, but I'm shooting people non-stop and don't have room yet for architecture and landscapes and interiors. Maybe someday.

I'm listing it on eBay later this week (Friday) but wanted to post it here first just in case.
I need to get $1800 but will include shipping and sales tax in that price (7% Indiana). As you can see from the photos this lens is SPOTLESS and comes with all packaging and materials. It's like buying a new one and getting a $400 rebate, not paying any shipping or sales tax.

Here are some pics I took today: http://store.brianpowell.info/Professional/24mm-TS-E-lens

Send any questions here or to my email contact(at)brianpowell(dot)info
I can provide a ph# once we connect on email.

If you know of anyone that might be interested, please share! : ) Thanks,

-bp-

Comments