Options

LIKE NEW Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye

TheBradfordTheBradford Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
edited August 14, 2012 in Nikon Land
For sale - a really fun, quirky lens by Nikon. The Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye Lens.

Sadly I am needing to piece out my kit to help pay for my second year of law school (So I can then use the law to help my fellow photographers and models!)

This lens has been babied, super well taken care of. It has been appraised to be equal to a 10 rank on B&H's used department. To keep you from going there to look that up a 10 is defined as "Preowned equipment, but appears as new"

This lens has always been kept in its carry pouch inside my camera bag when not on camera. The front element on this lens not being flat = you can't put a filter on it as well the hood permanently affixed to the front. The major deal breaker for this lens in general when it is sold use is it either has a major lens scratch or two on it and/or the hood is typically cracked or broken. THIS LENS HAS NEITHER. BOTH FRONT AND REAR ELEMENTS ARE PRISTINE

Comes with everything you see below (you get all the same if you bought it new). That's front and rear caps, carry pouch and box.

The lens has less than 1000 snaps on it as well so for all intensive purposes you are getting a "new" lens (listed for $699.99) at a used price.

ASKING $550 + S&H OBO ALL LOWBALLS WILL BE IGNORED. PAYPAL ONLY

Avoid shipping if you pick up local (Waterbury/Watertown CT only!)

2012-08-14-100114-M.jpg

2012-08-14-100245-M.jpg

2012-08-14-100251-M.jpg

2012-08-14-100201-M.jpg
Bradford