7075982-X2.jpg

7075777-X2.jpg

7075623-X2.jpg

7075561-X2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2012
    Except for the white obstruction in the lower right corner of the frame, #2 works for me. I like the look into camera, the blue umbrella with the blue mural.
    David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
    My Website
    Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2012
    Welcome to the forum. I find this series to be very appealing. There's good subject selection and excellent overall presentation. Personally, I'm most excited to see that you have a strong propensity to record your scenes in color. I live in a world of color and photography that accentuates that reality resonates much more strongly with me.

That first shot is over-the-top good.... there's so many elements that draw you into the scene. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your visions of street life.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2012
    Excellent stuff! Love the first one, a feast of different scenes in one scene. thumb.gif

More please.....
  • Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2012
    Welcome to the forum. I find this series to be very appealing. There's good subject selection and excellent overall presentation. Personally, I'm most excited to see that you have a strong propensity to record your scenes in color. I live in a world of color and photography that accentuates that reality resonates much more strongly with me.

That first shot is over-the-top good.... there's so many elements that draw you into the scene. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your visions of street life.

Tom

Agree wholeheartedly. 1 is incredibly vibrant and a feast for the eyes. I do like the last one, because the balance is perfect between old and new, attentiveness and lack thereof, and eye contact vs. staring into the ground.

Certainly good to have you here.
  • jpope42jpope42 Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2012
    Welcome! Great first posting, I really like #2, but agree the "blob is a little distracting, I'd crop it out. #1 is great observation of the diversity of city street life, & I really like the "omg" look you caught on the girl in #4.
  • kpstatzkpstatz Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited August 18, 2012
    Thanks much for the warm welcome and the constructive criticism. I agree on the white blob in #2, it's part of a truck. I fixed it.

7075982-X2.jpg
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2012
    Welcome aboard. Nice series I like #2 best ...
    Rags
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2012
    edited August 19, 2012
    torags wrote: »
    Welcome aboard. Nice series I like #2 best ...
    FlyNavy wrote: »
    Nice work.

Thank you!
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2012
    Welcome to the forum! Good posting

#1 is great, a feast of color
    #2 is by far my favorite, good composition, great use of color, her look clap.gifclap

The rest are, at least to me, just people walking...
    edited August 25, 2012
    Thanks, Juano. That's what people usually do on a street, walking, but I see your point.
  • stphotographystphotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2012
    Number 2, then # 1, # 3 for movement expression and # 5 for contrast of sexes, courses, races and ages. Congrats!
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2012
    welcome wave.gif

Yep you could of just posted #2 and said I shoot NYC, enough said thumb.gif