Options

Leica Elmarit-R 35mm f2.8, 135mm f2.8 & R3 Electronic DSLR

pyanezpyanez Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
edited August 18, 2012 in The Other Guys
Selling all of these items for a local friend. Have had to educate myself a bit about Leica details (cams and such) so feel free to ask me any questions if I have forgotten to include any important info.

If you would like to make a kit of two or more of these items let me know which and make me a reasonable offer.

One interesting fact I recently discovered is that Leica R camera bodies have the longest "flange distance", making these Leica lenses the O-Type universal donor for any other camera system, even Nikon (which has the next longest flange distance)... so these lenses can easily be adapted or modified for almost all other cameras.

Leica R3 Electronic Camera Body - $200

Very good shape with everything seemingly in perfect working order. Viewfinder and mirror are very clean and the viewfinder shutter opens and closes perfectly. Shutter is clean and sound good (one very minor scuff on one of the blades). Film winder, self timer, and multiple exposure lever move smoothly and confidently. Metering seems to work fine. There are some flaws (minor pitting?) in the paint on a couple of spots on the upper section of the camera, but otherwise all the finishes and surfaces look great.

I'll run a roll of film through it this weekend to make sure everything is functioning perfectly but am not expecting any surprises. I'll also finish running through this checklist I found online (http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Leica/page13.html) so far so good.

Includes original Leica strap and reddish-brown leather case (very good exterior shape with some wear on the inside of the case).

Serial # 1,463,xxx

Very clean Elmarit-R 35mm f2.8 - $320

SOLD

Leica 135mm F2.8 Elmarit-R - $280

SOLD

Leica Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 Box and Bubble Case - $20

SOLD

699325.jpg

699326.jpg

699327.jpg