Options

Just for fun... No really... Mamarazzi!!!

silvereyesilvereye Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
edited September 3, 2012 in Mind Your Own Business
Ok, I just thought this was a fun way to vent... whatever... comment if you would like but it is rather disturbing you know... the growing population of the mamarazzi :roflSo What did I do?? I blogged it... really, this is not an attempt to get y'all to comment on and or follow my blog... I just think it is somewhat relevant to the business of photography.

So if you would like... http://chamiltonphotoblog.com/2012/08/mamarazzi-stakes-huge-claim-in-photography-realm-tacoma-portrait-photograper/

Go check it out... it is short and sweet.

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2012
    silvereye wrote: »
    Ok, I just thought this was a fun way to vent... whatever... comment if you would like but it is rather disturbing you know... the growing population of the mamarazzi rolleyes1.gifSo What did I do?? I blogged it... really, this is not an attempt to get y'all to comment on and or follow my blog... I just think it is somewhat relevant to the business of photography.

So if you would like... http://chamiltonphotoblog.com/2012/08/mamarazzi-stakes-huge-claim-in-photography-realm-tacoma-portrait-photograper/

Go check it out... it is short and sweet.

Interesting......upon visiting your website I would recommend ditching the fancy smancy font. Not because it ain't perdy, but causing I cain't reads it.

sam
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2012
    I have a question. Are just Pro's reading this or are potential customers? Reason I ask is while this very dead horse has been flogged to pieces, you take the liberty of labeling an entire group of folks and ranting at their expense.
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited August 26, 2012
    Sam wrote: »
    Interesting......upon visiting your website I would recommend ditching the fancy smancy font. Not because it ain't perdy, but causing I cain't reads it.

sam

I know Sam.... I need to move quicker on that...I am working with the guy who did my site to fix it.. just picking it out... I didnt like that to begin with but had to get the site up...
  • Options
    edited August 26, 2012
    angevin1 wrote: »
    I have a question. Are just Pro's reading this or are potential customers? Reason I ask is while this very dead horse has been flogged to pieces, you take the liberty of labeling an entire group of folks and ranting at their expense.

Everyone can read it and personally, I think its a good article... after posting that I gained 50+ likes onto my facebook page and booked 3 clients... people are not stupid, they understand what I am talking about here... I am not prosecuting anyone, I am telling the truth about a set of circumstances that here, right outside a major Army base, severely affects not only me but potential clients who receive those "Professional" images from the people spoken of in the blog post.

Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    Pure EnergyPure Energy Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2012
    Hmmm... shall I click on that link and figure out what you're desperate to have me read but couldn't write here? What is it about? Mamarazzi's? My imagination is going where your article probably isn't (since you're venting) so I'd hate to click and be disappointed. Let's read the comments in this thread for more clues... getting more bored and disinterested here. Time to go eat then. Good luck with that link.
  • Options
    JCJC Registered Users Posts: 768 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2012
    Hmmm... shall I click on that link and figure out what you're desperate to have me read but couldn't write here? What is it about? Mamarazzi's? My imagination is going where your article probably isn't (since you're venting) so I'd hate to click and be disappointed. Let's read the comments in this thread for more clues... getting more bored and disinterested here. Time to go eat then. Good luck with that link.

clap.gif

I wish dgrin had a rating system ;)
    Yeah, if you recognize the avatar, new user name.