2) i-hGdTsNW.jpg

3) i-bQ9XjDP.jpg

4) i-sRrNDGr.jpg

5) i-wKMLMQW.jpg

6) i-8LQfjB9.jpg

7) i-Ss74HxW.jpg

Comments

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2012
    Dude! These are really freakin good. Love #2 but especially #4. The only thing I would say could be improved with #4 is the tip of the right hand is cut off but you know, that happens when shooting a dynamic scene like this. You can't always predict the person movements and sometimes stuff gets cutoff. Maybe compose a little looser to make sure you get everything and then crop in post but that's just me Monday morning quarterbacking.

Great job.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2012
    Dude! These are really freakin good. Love #2 but especially #4. The only thing I would say could be improved with #4 is the tip of the right hand is cut off but you know, that happens when shooting a dynamic scene like this. You can't always predict the person movements and sometimes stuff gets cutoff. Maybe compose a little looser to make sure you get everything and then crop in post but that's just me Monday morning quarterbacking.

Great job.

Thanks, and you're right about shooting in a dynamic scene....those musicians should know to just hold the pose for me! lol3.gif

With #4 I have a few shots after with a better composition but both hands are on the bass so it's a lot more static.