Options

One Month Old Daughter

Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
edited August 26, 2012 in People
Our daughter Lily is one month old today. My wife had the wonderful thought of taking a photo of her as she reaches a milestone every month.

Here's today's image:
i-B3txzr6-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2012
    Darling little girl. Nice job on the eyes!

Sure would like to see her without that big ole ugly blue thing in her mouth (infant toes, fingers and mouths are really cute) and the onesie pulled down so part of her little chin isn't obscured.
  • Options
    lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2012
    Quincy T wrote: »
    Our daughter Lily is one month old today. My wife had the wonderful thought of taking a photo of her as she reaches a milestone every month.

Here's today's image:

Nice shot Dad and every better idea Mom!

We have two grandchildren and I always forward to taken their photos. As your child gets older one thing to remember about children's photography - take photos of them at their level.

And oh Bryce - nice to see two Michiganders commenting.

Phil
    http://www.PhilsImaging.com
    "You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
    Phil
  • Options
    edited August 25, 2012
    Darling little girl. Nice job on the eyes!

Sure would like to see her without that big ole ugly blue thing in her mouth (infant toes, fingers and mouths are really cute) and the onesie pulled down so part of her little chin isn't obscured.

Good points, Bryce. Personal preference to leave the pacifier in, as we thought it was very appropriate for her age and this period in her life. As for the onesie, I didn't notice that! And it took us about 50 shots to get to this one, so I will conclude with all of that being the reason I am not a newborn photographer, haha.
  • Options
    PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2012
    Quincy T wrote: »

Here's today's image:
    i-B3txzr6-L.jpg

My daughter is also a month old and uses the same soothie. Nice shot! Flash or Window lit?
    David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
    My Website
    Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |
  • Options
    edited August 26, 2012
    My daughter is also a month old and uses the same soothie. Nice shot! Flash or Window lit?

Shoot-thru umbrella, one flash.