Bokeh as fine art?

IDDBIDDB Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
edited August 28, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
D800E + Helios 44m 58mm f/2 @ f/2 This is a killer lens and durt cheap... get one.
It wasen't suppose to be this composition but I had to crop what was to be the focus part of the image out due to being ugly and out of focus. lol In the end, it turned out to be better than planed.
Note : No I'm not a bokeh freak, it's what I'm experimenting with at the moment. Macro bokeh is next.:ivar

plante-monet-1000px.jpg

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2012
    Something is not working on this one and I can't articulate what it is. Sorry
    Rags
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    torags wrote: »
    Something is not working on this one and I can't articulate what it is. Sorry

15524779-Ti.gif It is the rare subject/composition that lends itself to no point-of-focus in the frame - but keep experimenting!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    Earache wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif It is the rare subject/composition that lends itself to no point-of-focus in the frame - but keep experimenting!
    Now that... is well said. Fine art implies high impact visual value though it may or may not be to the viewer. I especially admire the keep trying suggestion. You are onto something :D
    Michael
  • IDDBIDDB Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    Thanks for the input guys...
    Personally I find this images "complete" and pleasing to look at "as is"... It as opened a new door for me to explore and that is a good thing.
    I will post more as I get them lol

DG