Options

Snow White (another cosplay)

FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
edited August 28, 2012 in People
this lass is amazing.
She is an entertainer (owns a company).. and does cosplay as a hobby.

I'm in trouble with this one.. she makes my heart skip a bit every time I work with her. and that never happens to me (and i've done images of women, and many of them were barely -if at all - clothed.)

Here is a teaser...
sw1-M.jpg

I'll be posting more next week.
Arseny - the too honest guy.
My Site
My Facebook

Comments

• Options
    edited August 27, 2012
    Here is more.

sw4a-L.jpg

sw31-L.jpg

sw26-L.jpg

sw23-L.jpg

sw3-L.jpg
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2012
    Lol, I have came back here 3 times to reassess. My wife walked by when I was looking and really liked this whole thing. It's so nice to see all the facets come together, beautiful model 10+, setting, and photography skillset.
    I do have a few questions on #3 and #6 though. #3 the white balance off slightly? Seems to have a slight cast to it?
    Lol, secondly, #3, did you wait till the Sun dropped or did you crank the f stop up, to have light dropoff in the rear, also to have to same dropoff on #6?
    Third, is the same girl in the Alice in Wonderland outfit? Awesome work, a true pleasure to look at. Thanks
  • Options
    rexbobcatrexbobcat Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    I have to agree. The white balance in the bottom set looks to be around 3500-4000K.

It kind of contradicts the happy-go-lucky Disney feel of the model. I do like the expression and technical aspects of #4, though. I assume that isn't a real bird? lol
  • Options
    edited August 28, 2012
    thank you very much, guys.

you know, I think you're right.. it may have a bit of a blue tint to it.. :\ I didn't see it before.. 3 and 6 were lit by ABs.

novice, we didn't really wait for sun to go down.. it just happened. :D, so I figured i'll pull another AB, and put it to work. In 6, the AB was on the ground (I was too lazy to put it on a monopod..), in that one I "cranked" F stop only up to 2.8. The preserve we were at has some realllly dark alleys.
    Yes, it is the same girl as Alice. She is a professional entertainer, and owns the Chicago based company called Looking Glass.

Rex, the bird is photoshopped. :)
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    Ah thanks Foques. I learn and truly appreciate the tips lol. It doesn't look off by much. This girl has such a great smile, among other attributes. Let her know she has a fan here lol, as do you. You do a great job of making her really exceptional.
  • Options
    edited August 28, 2012
    thank you very much, will do.
    She is phenomenal.
    you can find her facebook here http://www.facebook.com/1InWonderland
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    for fun your should process these to make them look cartoonish. Life imitates art imitating life!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com