Metz 58 AF-1

HowesPhotoHowesPhoto Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 27, 2012 in House of Canon
It's time for me to change out some of my gear, so my loss is someone's gain! I have three of these Metz speedlites. They are 100% compatible with (and a great replacement for) the Canon 580 EX-II. The wireless eTTL system is fully compatible with Canon and they even work with PocketWizard FlexTT5 triggers.

I'd like to get $225 each, shipping included. If you want two or all three of them, we'll work out a deal.

I bought into the PocketWizard ControlTL system early on and was bitten by the interference issues. I quickly found that these Metz units worked perfectly, and without any of the hacks necessary to get 580's working with FlexTT5's. I also noticed that the Metz heads appear to be slightly (maybe 1/3 of a stop) brighter than a 580 when mounted in a soft box, which is not a bad thing!

Each strobe comes in its original box, with the stand, manual, and carrying pouch. Other than a few scuffs in the plastic from being used a lot, they work like new. The lens has not yellowed at all that I can see.

Attached are a couple of pictures of the one that is in the "worst" condition. I say "worst" only because it has the most signs of wear/usage. The other two are in even better condition. If you have any questions, contact me through the forum or via email. You can view my eBay profile here

Thanks for looking!

i-q74BnSm-L.jpg
i-fWPtttw-L.jpg