Rock Volleyball

roletterolette Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
edited August 28, 2012 in Sports
First day of school today, but the girls have already had 5 matches and a couple of scrimmage tournaments. Still shaking the rust after having the summer off, but here a few shots from the games before school started.

C&C on what I can do to improve is always appreciated.

i-97XvVm8-XL.jpg

i-nNmLbv4-XL.jpg

i-9WW8pkt-XL.jpg

i-ZdFchgP-XL.jpg

i-CX7cg5w-XL.jpg

i-3MZfTS3-XL.jpg

i-tPckgFm-XL.jpg

Thanks,
Jay

Comments

• perronefordperroneford Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    Nice stuff. Looks like you have more light than I do. I start volleyball this coming Friday. We are currently ranked 8th in the country, so should be a fun season if we can run the table in the ACC like we did last year.
  • roletterolette Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    Nice stuff. Looks like you have more light than I do. I start volleyball this coming Friday. We are currently ranked 8th in the country, so should be a fun season if we can run the table in the ACC like we did last year.

The lighting in these 3 gyms is pretty decent. I want to say they are probably the best I'm going to see this season, but I'm not sure about that. Last year I shot freshman rather than JV/Varsity, so it may just be that I'm used to the second rate dungeons and these are typical for the area at this level.

Ranked 8th in the country should be a blast to watch. Makes it that much harder to keep your camera up and not get sucked into the game :)

Jay
  • KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    Nice work. I don't cover volleyball that frequently, but enough to know that it's not an easy sport to shoot. You've done the job very well.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • roletterolette Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2012
    KMCC wrote: »
    Nice work. I don't cover volleyball that frequently, but enough to know that it's not an easy sport to shoot. You've done the job very well.

Thanks, Kent.

Jay