Intern Needed

ValerieValerie Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 17, 2005 in Flea Market
Hi -

I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm new at using this. I want to post an ad for an intern to crop photos. Do you now where I would do this and how? Thank you for your help.

Valerie
valerie@TheAList.org

Comments

• GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2005
    Welcome to Dgrin.

I am not sure I understand. What exactly are you looking for?
  • Techman1Techman1 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2005
    Valerie wrote:
    Hi -

I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm new at using this. I want to post an ad for an intern to crop photos. Do you now where I would do this and how? Thank you for your help.

Valerie
    valerie@TheAList.org
    Valerie,

I would think that this would probably fit into the "Mind your own business" section at the bottom of this forum. Are you wanting someone local to you or someone working remotely via an internet connection?

Let everyone know a little more about what you are looking for in an intern. In the meantime, one of the moderators may move this message to the business section.

Good luck in your search.

Fred
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 17, 2005
    Hello Valerie,
    This is definitely a new one for us, but as far as I'm concerned, this isn't a business process question, so I'm leaving it here since you're really more of a vendor.

Regardless of location, I suggest filling in some more information, about your business and the position you are looking to fill.

See, there's one we didn't think of - a "gig" forum. nod.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2005
    It was in MYOB and I put it here :D and I agree w/ the doc - a little more shine on that fender would be nice!
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2005
    I'm still waiting for more information on this one. Maybe I could get a part time job cropping photos if it could be done over the internet. What does this pay?:D
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2005
    Your best bet would be to email her. I think this is smelling like a scam though.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos