Options

D800

MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
edited September 1, 2012 in Nikon Land
The first question you will want to ask is why are you selling it?

I will be honest. I was about to purchase a D3s when the D800 was announced so I thought I would be able to save a few thousand dollars and get what sounded like a fantastic camera. Which it is.

However, I feel like the D800 is very much like the D700 I already have with three times the resolution. I really wanted the high frame rate and a pro body so I just picked up the D4.

The D800 is in new condition. No marks or scratches. It comes in original box and everything that came with it.

It comes with a Kirk L bracket that does not fit on the D4. A $120 value. I will also toss in a 16G High Speed Lexar SD card.

I thought I would offer it here first before going the eBay route and save the fees. You can check my eBay seller rating if you like. It is a perfect record since 2002. eBay ID: Montecom

I am asking $2400 plus shipping of your choice.

I have many photos posted here on this forum if you want to look at some of the images produced with this camera.

PM me here if you are serious and we can discuss further. I will probably list it on eBay in a week.
Cheers,
Monte

Comments