Options

FS:Canon EOS 1v HS & RRS L plate Tripod plate

khurramkhurram Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 17, 2005 in Flea Market
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]post.gifFS:Reduced nov16!- EOS 1v HS & RRS L plate [font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Canon EOS 1v HS, Really Right Stuff B52 L-bracket tripod plate, velvia film- $1,100 CDN (approx $920 US)

This is a great price of the 1vHS camera body (kit that includes the PB-E2 Booster) and Really right Stuff (RRS) L Bracket B52L, for only $1100 Canadian (approx $920US), I am also throwing in my remaining 10 rolls of Velvia 100F (purchased Sept 16/05 and kept in a refrigerator) as well as my last 3 rolls of Ilford Delta 100

Please note, I will be leaving for San Jose on November 20th, if the camera is not sold by then, i will be listing it in ebay - would like fast sale so that I can purcahse 1dIIN before leaving.

A brief Description of the EOS 1v HS camera and it's features:

In the finest tradition of the "1" series: The EOS-1v.

The ultimate in professional vision with the world's fastest AF, and a continuous shooting speed of up to 10 frames per second, the EOS-1v continues the Canon tradition of advaced features and exceptional speed in a rugged, reliable package. The EOS-1v has more customizable features than any other Canon 35mm SLR: a 45-point AF system, 100% viewfinder coverage, a top shutter speed of 1/8000 sec a flash sync of 1/250 sec, 21-zone evaluative metering, E-TTL auto flash, full-time depth-of-field preview, and much, much more. Part of a comprehensive professional system, the EOS-1v supports EOS Link software and is compatible with Canon's full line of autofocus lenses and Speedlites. The EOS-1v's rubber-covered magnesium alloy body, combined with a hybrid chassis, 72 individual gaskets for prove moisture and dust resistance, a shutter tested to 150,000 cycles and familiar EOS-1 control layout make this flagship 35mm perfect for any pro.

-The EOS-1v HS adds Canon's Power Drive Booster PB-E2 for even
more speed.
-Magnesium alloy body covers, outstanding water & dust resistance and
enhanced shutter durability
-World's fastest continuous shooting speed up to 10 fps
-20 Custom Functions, optional EOS Link™ software
-2.4 % spot meter
-45-point Area AF, 100% viewfinder, proven EOS-1 control layout &
much more Comprehensive System
-Establish EOS-1V Personal Function settings with a PC, to suit
your preferences.

The RRS L-Bracket is an incredible tool for landscape photography and really speeds up operations with an arca-swiss type of ballhead.
note for infomation about this L-Bracket and Really right stuff, please see the following link:
http://reallyrightstuff.com/body_plates/canon/index.html

My EOS 1v HS camera comes complete with the PB-E2 Booster/vertical grip, as well as the orignal box, manual and body cap. Also included with the RRS L-Bracket (B52L whih RRS builst specifically for the EOS 1v/EOS 3) by RRS.

The camera, RRS plate and film are valued at over $3500CDN. My price is only $1100 - camera is in excellent condition.

You can check my 100% positive feeback rating on ebay - under the folllowing userID: khurram_canon

Note if you were to purchase this camera new in Canada, the cost is $3200 CDN while the RRS plate sells for $180US + 20US shipping from Really Right Stuff

Also note that the purchase price of the camera and RRS Bracket in the USA (in USD) from Adorama.com is $2,237 USD. The individual cost of each item at Adorama is as follows:
-Canon EOS 1v - $1649 USD
-PB-E2 Booster- $ 385 USD
-RRS B52L L-bracket for the 1v HS - $183 + $20 Shipping
(must be purchased direct from Really Right Stuff[/font]