Rugby

bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
edited September 8, 2012 in Sports
Hello everyone,
Here's a small selection of images from a Rugby game this weekend.
C&C as always most welcome. Kind regards Graham.
DSC_8476.jpg
DSC_8512.jpg
GAC_6452.jpg
GAC_6606.jpg
GAC_6546.jpg
GAC_6761-1.jpg
Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/

Comments

• bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2012
    Last Post on DG!,

1 view/comment in 3 mnths?, either I'm shit at it or you ,mainly Americans, ain't bothered about Rugby? either way I'm done. Kind regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/
  • PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2012
    I (American) absolutely love your rugby shots and have commented a number of times prior. I played for 10 years here and my college team toured Wales. I immediately click on your post when I see them so not sure how it only shows "1 view in 3 months". Most I view multiple times, maybe it only counts a view when logged in as I often 'lurk' when at work.

I would postulate that you get few comments because they are so good. Most here comment with critique to help, and your photos obviously don't need any help.

I personally will make an effort to post "great shots" when I see posts without comment. We all like encouragement, even the experts.

"Kind regards" seems a somewhat funny sign off given the huff and puff of your goodbye, but I for one would like you to continue posting and not quit the site.

Good luck,
  • Scott293Scott293 Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2012
    I (American) absolutely love your rugby shots and have commented a number of times prior. I played for 10 years here and my college team toured Wales. I immediately click on your post when I see them so not sure how it only shows "1 view in 3 months". Most I view multiple times, maybe it only counts a view when logged in as I often 'lurk' when at work.

I would postulate that you get few comments because they are so good. Most here comment with critique to help, and your photos obviously don't need any help.

I personally will make an effort to post "great shots" when I see posts without comment. We all like encouragement, even the experts.

"Kind regards" seems a somewhat funny sign off given the huff and puff of your goodbye, but I for one would like you to continue posting and not quit the site.

Good luck,

I second that I love Rugby shots, I've shot a couple myself with out equipment you get great expressions that you cant get with football here in the US. Please keep posting these are great!!
    Scott Davis

Nikon D70,D2H,D300,Nikkor 300mm f2.8,Nikkor 80-200 f2.8, Nikkor 24-70 AF-S f2.8,Nikkor 50 f1.8

www.ScottDavis.smugmug.com
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2012
    Great Series & I hope you don't leave.

Chuck Cassidy,
    www.aperturefocus.com,
    ncphotos@gmail.com,
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com