The Trolley Queue

MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
edited September 6, 2012 in Street and Documentary
SDI1250-L.jpg

Comments

• PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2012
    Nice expressions. Might have been better with a sign or approaching trolley. Love the colors too, and the sunglasses. That lady is someone to follow, plenty of fun pictures in her in a day I am sure.

As it stands it almost looks like a practical joke. "let's set up a fence like a queue and see how many people will stand there waiting for nothing...."
  • MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2012
    Nice expressions. Might have been better with a sign or approaching trolley. Love the colors too, and the sunglasses. That lady is someone to follow, plenty of fun pictures in her in a day I am sure.

As it stands it almost looks like a practical joke. "let's set up a fence like a queue and see how many people will stand there waiting for nothing...."

Couldn't change angle due to the fact that I was on the very full trolley they were waiting for. Yes, I was sniping. I actually debated for a while about posting this, as it isn't quite what I wanted, and certainly the angle is awkward. I had hoped to get a clearer shot of the man in the front with his pillow/cushion. ne_nau.gif