Facebook like and Share buttons

ImissFilmImissFilm Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited September 7, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi all,

How come on some galleries the facebook, tweet, etc buttons show up under images and on some galleries it does not. What settings do I need on a gallery to make sure that the like and tweet buttons are available on a gallery?

thanks

Comments

• ImissFilmImissFilm Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited September 7, 2012
    Never mind... there is a bug or something when changing settings on a gallery from private to public. It wasn't changing all the options. I started a new gallery with the proper settings and the buttons are there. Just another buggy issue. Hopefully, the extra $100 I'm being charged will help with some of these issues! Sorry, couldn't help but leave a parting shot. :)
  • Rogue 1Rogue 1 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2012
    ImissFilm wrote: »
    Never mind... there is a bug or something when changing settings on a gallery from private to public. It wasn't changing all the options. I started a new gallery with the proper settings and the buttons are there. Just another buggy issue. Hopefully, the extra $100 I'm being charged will help with some of these issues! Sorry, couldn't help but leave a parting shot. :)

Hi Michael, I'm not aware of any issues with changing the gallery settings in any way, but we're ver sorry you're having difficulties... could you post a link to a gallery where the correct share settings are enabled but the social options are not appearing? We'll be happy to take a look.

Or, perhaps not seeing the newly enabled options at your end was the result of pages being loaded from the cache in your web browser rather than a fresh page load displaying the changes?

Standing by -