Options

Lightroom 4

Federico BFederico B Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited September 10, 2012 in Digital Darkroom
Hi everybody, my computer died and i had to get a new HDD and instal everything again but now i have a problem with the color management, if i open a photo on any program i have (Lightroom, PS....) it's ok but on Windows photo viewer the black are really high, how can i change that? I export in sRGB so i went to control panel - color management - advanced and in windows color system default the device profile it's set on sRGB IEc61966-2.1

how can i fix it?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2012
    Did you calibrate your monitor again? Also is your display a wide-gamut display? Some display programs don't honor the profile properly and you will end up with color shifts. Just double-check (I'm sure you did already) that you are really exporting sRGB and proPhotoRGB or AdobeRGB....
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    Federico BFederico B Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited September 10, 2012
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    Did you calibrate your monitor again? Also is your display a wide-gamut display? Some display programs don't honor the profile properly and you will end up with color shifts. Just double-check (I'm sure you did already) that you are really exporting sRGB and proPhotoRGB or AdobeRGB....

Hi andrew, thanks for the reply

I really don't know what was going on but i kinda fix it....i change the profile in the color management from the standard sRGB (with my monitor and video card) to the generic sRGB and now it's not 100% right but really close...the black are still a little bit high but not that much