Options

Just bought these babys! and a question about a battery grip.

ForceGhostForceGhost Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited September 11, 2012 in Accessories
41Zb2QjRE0L.jpg
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neewer-Battery-Canon-Rebel-1100D/dp/B0076HUOTM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ph_1

and

41R0JnA-ZkL.jpg
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Koolertron-Shoulder-Backpack-etc
Yellow-40x25x18cm/dp/B007TSHJK0/ref=sr_1_64?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1347220063&sr=1-64

Anyone used a battery grip on the 1100D? Does it look stupidly unbalanced? Does anyone have a picture? :P
Kind Regards,
Jordon.
My website

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2012
    What exactly is that grip for???... ... ... ... It looks like the grip I had on my Konica Minolta A2 and it was balanced just fine and worked great also...
    My only reason for using it was to really lenghten my shooting with having to change batteries.

the bag I would not have as it is a shoulder bag and the only thing those are reallyu good for is making money for your Chiropractor,
    slingbags , backpacks and waitsbelt systems are the only way to go and save your neck and back a lot of pain.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Art Scott wrote: »
    What exactly is that grip for???... ... ... ... It looks like the grip I had on my Konica Minolta A2 and it was balanced just fine and worked great also...
    My only reason for using it was to really lenghten my shooting with having to change batteries.

the bag I would not have as it is a shoulder bag and the only thing those are reallyu good for is making money for your Chiropractor,
    slingbags , backpacks and waitsbelt systems are the only way to go and save your neck and back a lot of pain.

The battery grip is for the 1100D but i've just figured out it is going to cover the card slot...

Also, i only usually have the 1100D, a 18-55 and a 50mm Prime in there i dont think its going to be too bad on my back right?
    Kind Regards,
    Jordon.
    My website
  • Options
    Also: Found a picture of the grip and it doesn't look to shabby..

063019567_062126413dcc922bb4d7f1cb13b8fa32ae177aaabff169740.jpg
    Kind Regards,
    Jordon.
    My website
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    ForceGhost wrote: »
    The battery grip is for the 1100D but i've just figured out it is going to cover the card slot...

Also, i only usually have the 1100D, a 18-55 and a 50mm Prime in there i dont think its going to be too bad on my back right?

I cannot imagine a camera company putting the card slot in the same compartment as the battery, at least what i saw on the PDF manual I just downloaded that is how it looked, I would not think that would be any good on the memory card....

after a while it will put unnecessary stress on your shoulders, neck and back....it may take 5, 10 or 20 yrs but it will happen...it is all cumulative injuries....good luck.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Art Scott wrote: »
    I cannot imagine a camera company putting the card slot in the same compartment as the battery, at least what i saw on the PDF manual I just downloaded that is how it looked, I would not think that would be any good on the memory card....

Yeah, the card is in the same slot as the battery. What was Cannon thinking?
    Kind Regards,
    Jordon.
    My website