Busy weekend

Midknightc3Midknightc3 Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited September 12, 2012 in Street and Documentary
I'v had a busy last couple months due to roommates moving out, girl friend moving in, new schedule at work, school starting, remodeling, etc. This last weekend marked the end of the craziness though (I hope, I'm currently knocking on wood with one hand while typing this). I haven't had the camera out much as a result, but I finally pulled it out and took a few pictures with it.

1. Took the mongrel for a stroll in the woods to de-stress a little on Friday
i-nMc9n3c-L.jpg

2. My buddy cutting pieces of flooring for the house Saturday (had to do something different, carpet and active dog wasn't working)
i-4fWbBVK-L.jpg

i-kfxrPgv-L.jpg

4.My girl friend getting an early start due to all the saw and hammer noise Sunday morning. I know this isn't an amazing portrait photo, but I thought it captured the feeling of the morning well enough.
i-hqg2g9n-L.jpg

5. And how most of the afternoon was spent...
i-c8TGGB2-L.jpg

6. Rose outside my front door while waiting for the rain to stop
i-qMQqFFV-L.jpg

C&C is more then welcome and much appreciated!

Clark
I recommend wearing trashcans on your heads to avoid any accidental exposure to knowledge - Dogbert

Comments

• lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2012
    Really like the backlit number 2. BTW, there is a mini challenge with the topic of "Backlit". Check http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=226249 if you are interested to enter.

Phil
    http://www.PhilsImaging.com
    "You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
    Phil
  • Midknightc3Midknightc3 Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited September 12, 2012
    Thanks for the pointer! I had seen the competition, but for some reason my brain didn't connect it with any of the backlit photo's I already had. Needed a little jump start apparently, thanks!

Clark
    I recommend wearing trashcans on your heads to avoid any accidental exposure to knowledge - Dogbert