Options

added thread.

Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
edited November 21, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
I was just wondering.. saw a post on another photo forum (well yahoo group) that I thought was a good idea and wanted to pass it here. And that would be a forum for places to shoot... lakes, rivers, caves, light houses... well you get the idea. THey were thinking of doing a folder for each state. I know some photographers have there private places and never want other to know about, but at the same time this could help others if other shoot in the same area and compare or have shoot outs in diffrent areas... well just a penny for thought.
www.dipphoto.com
All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2005
    I was just wondering.. saw a post on another photo forum (well yahoo group) that I thought was a good idea and wanted to pass it here. And that would be a forum for places to shoot... lakes, rivers, caves, light houses... well you get the idea. THey were thinking of doing a folder for each state. I know some photographers have there private places and never want other to know about, but at the same time this could help others if other shoot in the same area and compare or have shoot outs in diffrent areas... well just a penny for thought.

You can post this in Wide Angle now, and if it catches on, we'll make it sticky. Thanks.
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited November 21, 2005
    This sounds like a great suggestion to me. Even down to GPS coordinates for precision.

If one does suggest a site for shooting, a statement about which way it faces - N,S,E,or W might be very helpful as well as a suggestion as to time of day since lighting is the critical factor as well as subject.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin