Options

Headshot

AlTheKillerAlTheKiller Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited September 17, 2012 in People
Decided to do some photos while waiting on the laundry and I felt this was the strongest photo out of the bunch. I dont think its the best in terms of lighting (I do still like the lighting) but I felt this one had more movement, expression and energy to it.

Any C&C is welcome as always.

7994615721_50c7ee7f47_z.jpg
Untitled by SoulfulRecover, on Flickr

I do see a spot above the lip I need to go back and clone out though

Comments

• Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2012
    I want to see more of her arms..but nice one in general. Her eyes and lips are quite nice
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    The gesture seems quite posed and unnatural to me. Almost like she's cupping her ears because she's trying to silence the noise coming from the neighbors upstairs that are constantly playing Dub Step too loud and arguing about whose turn it is to change the babies diapers. All the while, the baby is crying because he's got a pooped pamper.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    Oh... otherwise, it's a good shot. I'd prefer the light coming from a slightly higher angle though. Look at the shadow from her nose. It run laterally from the tip of her nose. Makes her nose look bent.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    Be careful messing with the lip. What you see on the small image here is not nearly so noticeable in the larger sizes in Flickr.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    AlTheKillerAlTheKiller Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    The gesture seems quite posed and unnatural to me. Almost like she's cupping her ears because she's trying to silence the noise coming from the neighbors upstairs that are constantly playing Dub Step too loud and arguing about whose turn it is to change the babies diapers. All the while, the baby is crying because he's got a pooped pamper.

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif. Also thanks for the lighting/shadow tip! always appreciated :D

as for the messing with the lip, my editing computers graphics card is failing (I know. sounds like excuses) which is making any edits very difficult to see what Im doing entirely. Ill see if I cant work a better version here shortly. I need a new computer :(