can I work on this one?

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited November 18, 2005 in Finishing School
44999288-L.jpg

photography by ginger: I have looked for this photo for months, finally found it.
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    44999288-L.jpg

photography by ginger: I have looked for this photo for months, finally found it.
    A nice looking young man!

45001249-L.jpg
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2005
    Thanks, Ric, he is my oldest grandson. Is in his first year of college, Western up near Asheville, NC, I think.

He was a blond chunky kid, looked just like my father. Daddy died happy, then Ryan grew up into this dark kid, just like his father. Now his father is happy.
    So, you all with babies, you never know.

But I would like to do something special for him. We are not close. I could never hear him, so once he started school, we drifted away..........though I am very close to his mother.

You changed the color a bit, yourself, Ric. Looks better to get all that yellow out, I get confused on the yellow thing.

ginger
    edited November 18, 2005
    Ric what did you do to get rid of the yellow? There is no white there for a good WB, I thought the whole face had to be dominantly yellow.

Reading Rutt, I am not so sure.

ginger again.
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Ric what did you do to get rid of the yellow? There is no white there for a good WB, I thought the whole face had to be dominantly yellow.

Reading Rutt, I am not so sure.

ginger again.
    I use iCorrect Edit Lab by PictoColor http://www.pictocolor.com/editlabpro.htm

Easily select a hue....then adjust saturation, brightness of that specific color only, and even shift hue. It also sets white balance and exposure.
    edited November 18, 2005
    Ric, I assume that is not supposed to be instead of LAB, but it looks good to me.

Are you doing the LAB, too?

ginger