Options

FS: RRS L-Bracket - EOS 1vHS / EOS 3 with PB-E2

khurramkhurram Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 19, 2005 in Flea Market
[font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am selling my RRS B52L L-Bracket Tripod Plate for the Canon EOS 1v HS (also to can be used on the EOS 3 (with the vertical grip PB-E2 attached) for $115 CDN OBO shipped (approx $95 USD).

NOTE: THIS L-BRACKET TRIPOD PLATE IS FOR THE EOS 3/1v WITH THE BOOSTER - not built to be used without the vertical grip PB-E2)

Note that this plate sells for $183 USD +shipping - so i'm selling it for about half price!!!

The RRS L-Bracket is an incredible tool for landscape photography and really speeds up operations with an arca-swiss type of ballhead.
note for infomation about this L-Bracket and Really right stuff, please see the following link:
http://reallyrightstuff.com/body_plates/canon/index.html

see below for pictures of the plate - not my plate, but pics from the RRS website. Note to see different views, you can see the plate better on the RRS website - uselink above, and select the EOS 3/EOS 1v HS cameras (with vertical grip).

a.gifmessage.php?Action=downloadfile&FileID=114318a.gif
[/font]

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 19, 2005
    does this by any chance mean you've sold the EOS 1v in your other listing? or is this another plate?

(just checking)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]