edited September 22, 2012
    torags wrote: »
    I'm liking the $10 hand.... :D
    Thanks man. thumb.gif
    Travis
  • Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    The hand is good, but I'm digging the skull and crossbones and the innocence of the kids in the same shot. thumb.gif
  • Options
    thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    M38A1 wrote: »
    The hand is good, but I'm digging the skull and crossbones and the innocence of the kids in the same shot. thumb.gif

Thanks!
    Travis
  • Options
    red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2012
    M38A1 wrote: »

me too... I can just see it... "woah, is that your HAIR?" I like that the drums are in there... add some context, although not much 'context' is really needed.

and, it's more like skull and butterfly wings and flowers... a strange combination, really
    edited September 28, 2012
    red_zone wrote: »
    me too... I can just see it... "woah, is that your HAIR?" I like that the drums are in there... add some context, although not much 'context' is really needed.

and, it's more like skull and butterfly wings and flowers... a strange combination, really

Thank you, red_zone.
    Travis
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    I like that you got in tight on these shots. Really like the 3rd one. The DOF on the 1st shot kills it for me. The 2nd girl being OOF reads a miss to me rather than you using DOF creatively. She's too close to the other girl and she's the point of the triangle create by the two other people. My eye is drawn to her an she's OOF. If anything, it would have worked better if she had been the one in focus.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    I like that you got in tight on these shots. Really like the 3rd one. The DOF on the 1st shot kills it for me. The 2nd girl being OOF reads a miss to me rather than you using DOF creatively. She's too close to the other girl and she's the point of the triangle create by the two other people. My eye is drawn to her an she's OOF. If anything, it would have worked better if she had been the one in focus.
    Thanks for the comments, Cuban.
    Travis