Options

Late evening in Alabama

gopher78gopher78 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited August 8, 2004 in Wildlife
Looking for any comments on this picture taken in Alabama. I like the different size poles the birds can sit on plus the angles they take on.

Comments

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
    edited August 7, 2004
    gopher78 wrote:
    Looking for any comments on this picture taken in Alabama. I like the different size poles the birds can sit on plus the angles they take on.
    Welcome, gopher. You're not from Minnesota are ya? Maybe?? Heh?clap.gif

I like your sunset shot. The color is nice and saturated. Your horizon is not level but that can be corrected. I like the halo you captured around the sun also. And the posts are an interesting foreground element to catch the eye and pull it into the picture. Send us some more1drink.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2004
    gopher78 wrote:
    Welcome to the grinyard! Here is a little rotate and a crop off the right side.... I hope you approve.
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    gopher78gopher78 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2004
    cmr164 wrote:
    Welcome to the grinyard! Here is a little rotate and a crop off the right side.... I hope you approve.
    Thanks for the comments. I do approve of the cropping!
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
    edited August 8, 2004
    cmr164 wrote:
    Sometimes I get annoyed with all the shots of the sea shore and mountains and all that stuff that we don't have here in the fly-over state of Indiana:D - but sometimes, when the corn is high, we find a clear spot for a sunset shot like thisthumb.gif

7046680-L.jpg
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2004
    pathfinder wrote:
    Sometimes I get annoyed with all the shots of the sea shore and mountains and all that stuff that we don't have here in the fly-over state of Indiana:D - but sometimes, when the corn is high, we find a clear spot for a sunset shot like thisthumb.gif

7046680-S.jpg
    great sky
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph