Options

Practicing Wide, Wiiiiide, or "wide"

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited August 7, 2004 in Technique
Ok, I am going to try this on the street. Bill said I can't go to the "red light" district, which is about the only place I can think of that looks like NYC. Of all times to try Urban photography, it would be with wide.

Now what releases do I need, can I print them off the internet. I never get what I plan on, but if I get something, anything, and it has a kid in it, I think I may need a release, particularly if it is that spectacular shot of a kid in a fountain. :rofl :rofl :rofl

What do I look for in urban, can I sit outdoors and wait........... for what do I wait, lol.

This is my at home practice shot, one of them:

This is Skye drinking his morning coffee. Actually, he will drink his coffee anytime, morning or else.........

7021883-L.jpg

This is wide! And a very determined dog, no release necessary.

ginger

Hey, you all, come join me!
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,696 moderator
    edited August 7, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Ok, I am going to try this on the street. Bill said I can't go to the "red light" district, which is about the only place I can think of that looks like NYC. Of all times to try Urban photography, it would be with wide.

Now what releases do I need, can I print them off the internet. I never get what I plan on, but if I get something, anything, and it has a kid in it, I think I may need a release, particularly if it is that spectacular shot of a kid in a fountain. rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

What do I look for in urban, can I sit outdoors and wait........... for what do I wait, lol.

This is my at home practice shot, one of them:

This is Skye drinking his morning coffee. Actually, he will drink his coffee anytime, morning or else.........

7021883-L.jpg

This is wide! And a very determined dog, no release necessary.

ginger

Hey, you all, come join me!
    laugh rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2004
    releases for ginger
    g,

if you email me i'll be happy to send you the model, minor, and property releases that i use.
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2004
    andy wrote:
    g,

if you email me i'll be happy to send you the model, minor, and property releases that i use.

Did you have some written for you, or did you use something off the net? I'm new to the legal side of this.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2004
    dkapp wrote:
    Did you have some written for you, or did you use something off the net? I'm new to the legal side of this.

Thanks,
    Dave

combination of both.
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2004
    dkapp wrote:

Thanks,
    Dave

combination of both.