Canon Ef-s 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 USM

tjstridertjstrider Registered Users Posts: 172 Major grins
edited October 29, 2012 in House of Canon
I have a 10-22mm Canon Ultra Wide Angle lens in pristine condition for sale. I never thought I would sell this lens but the day has come as I am transitioning to 5D2 and this for crop sensors only.

This is the PERFECT travel companion for anyone with a Rebel or 20 - 60D or 7D Canon cameras. Below are pictures of the lens along with a photo straight from camera from my recent trip to Colorado. The lens is in perfect shape, contacts are perfect, front and back glass is perfect and focus is dead on.

It comes with the genuine Canon Box, Warranty Cards, Front and back caps and petal shaped hood.

This is available through paypal or cash for local or shipping access. I will only ship domestically to the continental USA.

625$ is the price (3%pp) ground shipping included in price. Local Chicago pick up available

Email me with any questions you may have, please provide your contact phone number and name and I will call you to arrange a time to pick this great lens up.

Pictures are available

Price drop to five fifty shopping included

Update :: sold
5D2 + 50D | Canon EF-s 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5 USM | 70-200mm f/2.8L | 50mm 1.8, 580EXII
http://stridephoto.carbonmade.com

Comments