Options

Coupons?

AllanKuoAllanKuo Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited October 6, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Are there any coupons for the pro account? I am currently on a trial and by golly 300 dollars is expensive. I saw that there was a coupon for 50% a while ago if you sign up using the smugmug app but does it still work? And if so can I get the discount through my account even though it was made on a computer?

Thanks,
Allan Kuo

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 25, 2012
    Hi Allan, welcome to Dgrin! :) Yes, there is still a 50% discount coupon available if you open your account through the SmugMug app. If you are having problems applying any coupon, please contact us at the help desk at http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new and we will help you!

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    nigelbbnigelbb Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2012
    I just downloaded the SmugMug iPad app & that 50% discount doesn't appear to be available any more. I do have a coupon for a 30% reduction on SmugMug Pro that I was given at a Pro Photo Roadshow a couple of weeks ago but when I signed up for the renamed SmugMug Business today I didn't see any option to enter a code so I am now paying $35/month rather than the $24.50/month that I was expecting.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2012
    The SmugMug app discount is only available if the trial account is created within the app. It's not possible to apply the discount to any other account.
    As for your other code, email the HelpDesk with the coupon code and link to your account so we can take a closer look.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    nigelbbnigelbb Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited October 4, 2012
    The SmugMug app discount is only available if the trial account is created within the app.
    Maybe this is a US-only offer because I just fired up the iPad SmugMug app again & I get no option to enrol at 50% discount. Believe me if I could I would have as for $150 saving I will happily forgo the $35 I already paid & cancel that account & open another through the iPad app except that it doesn't offer me a 50% discount.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    nigelbb wrote: »
    Maybe this is a US-only offer because I just fired up the iPad SmugMug app again & I get no option to enrol at 50% discount. Believe me if I could I would have as for $150 saving I will happily forgo the $35 I already paid & cancel that account & open another through the iPad app except that it doesn't offer me a 50% discount.
    It appears that the offer is no longer available or it would be mentioned in the app store description for the app. Sorry.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero