Options

Surfing Gallery

Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited September 27, 2012 in Sports
Hey Everyone, I have not been able to post for a bit. Been really busy with my 9-5. Anyways I wanted to share a gallery of surf images with you.

Im in a Contest with a surf magazine called Surfing Magazine. The contest is called "Baby Cobras. It has been a dream of mine for a long time to work for this magazine. My opportunity has finally came. They are holding a photo contest and the winner gets a trip to Hawaii to photograph the Triple Crown Pro of Surfing. A very big surf contest.

If you guys could please go to the link below and hit the Vote Button I would greatly appreciate it. I want to get this opportunity sooooo bad.

You must be logged into Facebook to Vote. Again, Thank you Thank you Thank you to everyone that votes for me. My Name is Cody Coleman

HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE:
http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=180841&u=45224&a=254553244581393&p=43512554376&v=Entry&id=588094&rest=1

Image 1:This is my cover photo that you will see when you go to vote.
HomeSweetHomeStAugustineFLcopy.jpg

Image 2:
BrentMeinholdcopy.jpg

Image 3:
BeachViewcopy.jpg

Image 4:
ChrisRoperocopy.jpg

Image 5:
ChrisRopero2copy.jpg

Image 6:
JonnyBarclaycopy.jpg

Image 7:
Chuckcopy.jpg

Image 8:
MarelyPeckcopy.jpg

Image 9:
TheDredge.jpg

Please Please Please take a min and VOTE for me.

Here is the link to vote again to vote. Remember to sign into Facebook to vote.

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=180841&u=45224&a=254553244581393&p=43512554376&v=Entry&id=588094&rest=1

And again thank you to everyone that helps me out.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 26, 2012
    Hey guys, Please take a min and go vote for me. I would really really appreciate it.
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    Dumb question but why isn't #2 your cover photo? Much more interesting shot for a surf shooting contest.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    Waste-Space
    Sorry, mate - I'm not really into the "…please like me on faece-book", so that I can win a small edible prize. I think a person's work should stand on its own merits and not have to rely on such childish actions as "liking" or being someone's "friend". I can't stand the dreadful space-waste book, and think the sooner folk recognize it for what it is, the better! Adams, Weegee, Eisenstaedt, Cartier-Bresson and other greats never used artificial devices and had no need of such crutches!

Bah! Humbug!

- Wil

PS: Your pics are nice, I especially like those which depict the transparency of the breaking waves!
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • Options
    For the Question about the cover photo. The contest is not all about action its about telling a story about your home break in pictures. Thats why that photo was chosen.

For the comment about Facebook likes. First you don't have to like me on Facebook. just vote for me on the link I provided.

I would normally never ask for this but all the other entries are just asking there Facebook friends and racking up votes that way not on the actual pictures.

So to stay in the game I really need help and this is a dream of mine.
  • Options
    Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2012
    …For the comment about Facebook likes. First you don't have to like me on Facebook. just vote for me on the link I provided.

Well, I don't like cheats…
    …I would normally never ask for this but all the other entries are just asking there Facebook friends and racking up votes that way not on the actual pictures.

So you're saying that since all the others are cheating, you have to cheat also? My original point still stands; why not try throwing some talent at it rather then fake the votes? What you're doing sounds worthy of most politicians.
    …So to stay in the game I really need help and this is a dream of mine.

Well, best of luck, you cheating scallawag!
    - Wil
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • Options
    jheftijhefti Registered Users Posts: 734 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2012
    Aw, give the guy a break! This is called marketing.