Warning: Overnight Prints

raptorcaptorraptorcaptor Registered Users Posts: 3,968 Major grins
edited September 26, 2012 in The Big Picture
I recently discovered a recurring monthly charge on one of my credit cards from a company called "Great Fun" After talking to my credit card company who got the merchant on the phone with me I apparently signed up with the company after ordering business cards from "Overnight Prints" I had no knowledge of this, and this is not the sort of service I would ever sign up for. If you have done business with "Overnight Prints" you may want to double check your credit card statements.
Glenn

My website | NANPA Member

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited September 26, 2012
    I'm guessing you won't be doing business with Overnight Prints anymore, eh Glenn? If you google, "Fun Stuff credit card scam", you will find that this is a widespread complaint with this company.
  • ZBlackZBlack Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    I've done one order with them quite some time ago. I'll have to take a much closer look at my statements for recent months. I haven't noticed anything close to that name at a glance, but time to look closer. Thanks for the heads up.
  • raptorcaptorraptorcaptor Registered Users Posts: 3,968 Major grins
    kdog wrote: »
    I'm guessing you won't be doing business with Overnight Prints anymore, eh Glenn? If you google, "Fun Stuff credit card scam", you will find that this is a widespread complaint with this company.

Yes, I googled them while I was on the phone with my credit card company and I will definitely stay away from Overnight Prints.
    Glenn

• raptorcaptorraptorcaptor Registered Users Posts: 3,968 Major grins
    ZBlack wrote: »
    I've done one order with them quite some time ago. I'll have to take a much closer look at my statements for recent months. I haven't noticed anything close to that name at a glance, but time to look closer. Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully you won't find anything. I know several people on dgrin have used Overnight Prints so I posted a warning.
    Glenn