Options

A though or two...

rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
edited September 30, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
It's going to be 87 today, but I AM going out with my camera to try to find autumn someplace....
So far, all I have is

September Sunbathing...
2012-09SEP-028-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,276 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2012
    I love the contrast between the soft fur and the hard wood. This would be great in black and white because it's all about the contrasting textures. The only thing that bothers me is the shadow...anything you can do with that?
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    Fall or Spring, think outside the box if the colors are not changing! The words have more than one meaning.
  • Options
    This is TOTALLY about showing off his magnificent belly, and not at ALL about autumn, lol... he is Very Proud of that paunch!! I did find a few images for the challenge, I think...(as well as a few mosquitoes who found me and I am NOT happy....)
  • Options
    edited September 30, 2012
    POP! goes the seed pod, 1
    2012-09-SEP-17-M.jpg
    POP! 2
    2012-09-SEP-16-M.jpg
    September Sunbather,
    2012-09SEP-026-M.jpg

Ok, so I looked thru the images and found Gandolf, sans shadow and in BW (I still says its all about the belly!)

Took a walk and got some seed pods (also some hay rolls, but see that's been entered already....)

So...after work tomorrow I will decide, but wouldn't mind feedback
  • Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,276 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2012
    I love the cat; the expression is priceless! The Pod #2 is also very good; and might just say fall a bit more.
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain