Options

Dogs here?? FM does not like this shot

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited August 7, 2004 in Wildlife
It is a D good dog shot, d good. Ok, now I am upset, please tell me all the places on the internet where I can enter this shot. It is a D good action shot of herding dogs at work hustling their "cow".

6524583-M.jpg

What is this Kodak thing, and what other places are there?????

ginger,

doG, it would be easier not to be competitive!
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    It is a D good dog shot, d good. Ok, now I am upset, please tell me all the places on the internet where I can enter this shot. It is a D good action shot of herding dogs at work hustling their "cow".

What is this Kodak thing, and what other places are there?????

ginger,

doG, it would be easier not to be competitive!

I do hope you do not mind me posting a reply to your thread, the composition is great, I love the look of intent on the Corgi on the right, the slightly dopy expression on the spaniel and the sence of movement. But the colour of the spaniel is over saturated, and looks forced, bring it back to a more natural -20 to -25. Unfortunately the major problem on the picture is the blow out on the spaniel, part of the top of his head and back are 255, 255, 255. If you can retrieve this it would help with the finished shot. I am currently weeping over shots of a gypsy camp I came across this evening.

I shot in raw and still got it blown :cry