#112 help

kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited October 1, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
I love this challenge. I love taking pictures in the fall. Help me please, because what I can't decide is which of these I like best:
i-gKsBnbF-M.jpg

i-v2kh7fn-M.jpg

i-Tr2ZhZC-M.jpg

Or should I stick with #1, which I've already posted? Thanks for any input!
i-RJxmZgx-M.jpg
Kate
www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

Comments

• sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited September 28, 2012
    #1 is my favorite. I noticed two versions in the gallery and like this one a bit more than the earlier one. Love the backlight and the way the leaf is starting to turn color. Very nice! I am hoping to get out with my camera this weekend sometime. This is a bit early for fall color here in southern PA so I was hoping to find a bit more color near the end of the challenge window. :)
  • GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2012
    I'm with Gretchen. I really love the one you entered. It's a quintessential fall image that you captured beautifully with the back lighting revealing the gorgeous colors and textures. Like the simple and contextual composition too with the stem showing. Very pretty. I too haven't had the luck yet of finding many pretty fall colors....sitll a bit early for that here but hoping to spend some time on it this weekend. Autumn is my favorite season and fave season to shoot too.
  • tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2012
    I like the one you entered. The colors and backlighting are great.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    I was out again this weekend and now have one more to solicit opinions on...This or my original??

i-G5db5St-M.jpg
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    kdotaylor wrote: »
    I was out again this weekend and now have one more to solicit opinions on...This or my original??

i-G5db5St-M.jpg

Really like this! Awesome reflections and great color.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    Well, I was GONNA say your number 1 (three? I scratched my head for a second there....) but WOW...this reflection is just exquisite...
  • endurodogendurodog Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    I like 3 the best as a photo but it isn't really saying fall to me. I lean slightly towards 4 as an entry.
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited October 1, 2012
    I like your first entry or your current entry. Both are appealing. Hard choice.