Options

If I can just be a mom for a moment....

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited October 1, 2012 in People
This isn't about the technicals - due to a massive traffic jam that delayed us getting home so she could change and get ready, I barely had time to grab these and I certainly didn't have time to charge my flash batteries; so it's a miracle that any of them came out at all, frankly. I know the flash is harsh and not perfectly balanced with the dusk light.

But this is still my baby girl ... all dressed up for her first homecoming dance. :lust :lust

i-gRGLbzt-XL.jpg

Jeff, I couldn't help but think of you (and sure wish I had a beautiful rose-trellis to use for these occasions!!)

Comments

• Options
    BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2012
    Beautiful kid Diva.

There is indeed a place in this world for "snap" shots.
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2012
    Love it. She's growing up!
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    I love every single post of your baby girl. Diva you share so much with us including the "real stuff" , we love it all. clap.gif
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    WOW. she looks seriously gorgeous! It's crazy watching each others kids grow up on here, huh?! I remember her a few years ago when she wouldn't let go of the leopard print, Laughing.gif! She is really turning into a beautiful young lady!

i learned a while ago that if every photo had to be perfect i would have trashed most of what I have. for what its worth I actually really like it and think the lighting works. it doesn't always have to be perfectly balanced!
  • Options
    MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    WOW! Beautiful portrait of a lovely young lady.

Mine just had her last homecoming! Snapshot in front of the restaurant.
    92212-1-M.jpg
  • Options
    RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    This scares the tar out of me. I have 4 daughters. My oldest is 8. I have no idea what I've gotten myself in to.
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012