portfolio shots

murakozmurakoz Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited November 19, 2005 in Holy Macro
Hey I am building my portfolio to apply for school (fine arts)
and I am not sure what photo's to put into
can some one be a nice person and check out my site and tell me (email me murakoz@hotmail.com )which ones you think I sould put into it

Thanks I need some ideas badly

http://murakoz.smugmug.com/

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2005
    Just a bump for your post.

Im on dial up so im not even going to try & look at shots until im back in the world of the living (tomorrow hopefully)

Gus
  • therootheroo Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited November 19, 2005
    Heres my Idea
    First I'm going against what I believe in which is shoot what you like to shoot. if I were applying I would get some portrait, people on the street, more nature and some sports. You have some great dogs to shoot and I liked your october and horse show. But I would use my band stuff sparingly. But hey thats just my idea.
    Theroo
  • murakozmurakoz Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited November 19, 2005
    theroo wrote:
    First I'm going against what I believe in which is shoot what you like to shoot. if I were applying I would get some portrait, people on the street, more nature and some sports. You have some great dogs to shoot and I liked your october and horse show. But I would use my band stuff sparingly. But hey thats just my idea.
    thanks yeah I have been trying to lay off the band stuff
    lucky for me I am the school's yearbook photographer so I have alot of portraits of people in my school so it's more street shots and I also have alot of good shots of friends (which they don't allow me to post on my site) so I will try to use them .

Thanks for the ideas and taking a look at my site

Jess
    x + o