edited October 5, 2012 in Street and Documentary
9.30%2520%252875%2520of%252085%2529.jpg

Potomac River
Velvia
Contax RTS III, 35mm 2.8

Comments

• michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    I want to like this but there are a few compositional elements that are just off for me. Tilting the camera down would have included the feet and cleared up the empty space at the top of the frame. That and shifting left to eliminate the heads joined to your son's face.

A side question. Was this from the Contax? I might be buying a Fuji GX680 tomorrow.
  • damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    michswiss wrote: »
    I want to like this but there are a few compositional elements that are just off for me. Tilting the camera down would have included the feet and cleared up the empty space at the top of the frame. That and shifting left to eliminate the heads joined to your son's face.

A side question. Was this from the Contax? I might be buying a Fuji GX680 tomorrow.

You're right. It's a weird shot.

This is from the Contax RTS III, their slr. I hear that Fuji is nice. I have the GW690III, it's a beast.
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    I'm talking about this beast. The same?
  • damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    Woah!!!! No, now that is a beast. That looks awesome! Mine is a 6x9 but is much smaller than that. If you get it, I can't wait to see what your b/w shots look like. Nice!