Sekonic L-358 Like New with PocketWizard Transmitter

CrewdCrewd Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited October 5, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter

$195 + $25 for the Pocket Wizard module (retails for $75)

Total: $220

Hardly used. Not a single scratch on it.

PM me if interested.

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2012
    just posting this as an education post
    not sure if you realize it but asking to be paid for something with PP gift can result in your PP and the buyers PP privileges being permanently revoked.....It matters not to me, but it might to a buyer if they lose their ability to ever use PP again.....If you don't want to pay the PP % fee then ask for payment by US postal Money order, since that gives the buyer the same protection as PP gift, which is no protection at all......I am just posting this as an education post
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• codyjbennettcodyjbennett Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    Art, thanks for the refresher. I've often thought such thing but rather than post about it, I just bypassed those sales. I think both the buyer an seller protection is worth it, but I guess not everyone has the same risk tolerance.

And Crewd, I'm interested, but I may not have a final decision for a few days (I'm traveling at the moment...) I should be back to the living on Tuesday'ish.

Thanks all.