Parade route

seastackseastack Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
edited October 8, 2012 in Street and Documentary
tumblr_marm13AuNz1rcltdjo1_1280.jpg

Comments

• RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    I keep scrolling down so I can enjoy the experience without the branches on top. When I scroll up to include the branches it pulls my attention away from the people. I start thinking about the branch instead of them. Without it, I find that I can focus more intensely on expression, body language, and wonder what the heck is going on. Honestly, had you not said "parade route" I would have thought a bride was jumping over a wall... so. Interesting.
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • seastackseastack Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    RyanS wrote: »
    I keep scrolling down so I can enjoy the experience without the branches on top. When I scroll up to include the branches it pulls my attention away from the people. I start thinking about the branch instead of them. Without it, I find that I can focus more intensely on expression, body language, and wonder what the heck is going on. Honestly, had you not said "parade route" I would have thought a bride was jumping over a wall... so. Interesting.

Good point on the branches, and easily fixed. Thank you. And good point on the title, too I don't like titles for that reason. Unanswered questions are so much better. Thank you again.
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2012
    I think the twigs at the top are good. I've seen a number of shots similar to this printed large and the extra elements help balance the image out.