Attack!

seastackseastack Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
edited October 6, 2012 in Street and Documentary
tumblr_m85ao2j2tZ1rcltdjo1_1280.jpg

Comments

• RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    This has a lot going for it. The shadows of the birds send this over the top. Her expression, looking up (presumably at the birds) captures the moment. Skyline, crowd, wonderful technicals. Good stuff. thumb.gif
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    RyanS wrote: »
    This has a lot going for it. The shadows of the birds send this over the top. Her expression, looking up (presumably at the birds) captures the moment. Skyline, crowd, wonderful technicals. Good stuff. thumb.gif

I agree, although I find the crowd distracting. I wonder what a crop of the woman, shadows and skyline would look like... incredible capture though, nicely done, great pp too.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited October 6, 2012
    The bird shadows are wonderful and the sky is really nice. The other people don't bother me, but the bright structure on the left distracts me some. Maybe a crop just to right of the woman in the white sweatshirt? ne_nau.gif
  • SyncopationSyncopation Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    15524779-Ti.gif
    Syncopation

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking. - Brook Atkinson- 1951
  • novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    Made me laugh, NEVER look up at birds with you're mouth open lol. Loved the bird shadows lol.