Canon 7D

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited October 7, 2012 in House of Canon
A few months ago I bought a "Brand New" a Canon 7D ( Not refurbished or grey market ) from Adorama in NYC. I took about 5 test shots, and put the camera back in its box till I had more time to play with it. Ive never touched it since then so it is MINT and I daresay NEW In BOX. Anyway its "Brakes & Tires" time of year so I have to let this camera go...
Pictures if needed ( I dont know why they are needed - It"s new In the box ) can be posted.
Cost - only $1100.00 and im going to pay shipping in CONUS ( priority mail w/ insurance ).
Check preferred. Paypal users do have to add $25.00 ( fair IMHO ).
Pick it up and save Paypal fees ( NY / NYC ). More info needed - just ask...
Am I reputable? Ive sold cameras and lenses to many dgrinners in the past ( Including moderators ). NEVER A COMPLAINT!

windoze ( Troy )

Comments

• windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2012
    sold:
    windoze wrote: »
    a few months ago i bought a "brand new" a canon 7d ( not refurbished or grey market ) from adorama in nyc. I took about 5 test shots, and put the camera back in its box till i had more time to play with it. Ive never touched it since then so it is mint and i daresay new in box. Anyway its "brakes & tires" time of year so i have to let this camera go...
    Pictures if needed ( i dont know why they are needed - it"s new in the box ) can be posted.
    cost - only $1100.00 and im going to pay shipping in conus ( priority mail w/ insurance ).
    Check preferred. Paypal users do have to add $25.00 ( fair imho ).
    Pick it up and save paypal fees ( ny / nyc ). More info needed - just ask...
    Am i reputable? Ive sold cameras and lenses to many dgrinners in the past ( including moderators ). Never a complaint!

Windoze ( troy )