Options

Don't be fooled, its not always what it seems.

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited October 9, 2012 in People
Finally I have some time, as it rains like hell... so here is another one out of my series.
Bischop-1280-of-1-X2.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    The work is great but the room.....ah the room itself is georgous.
  • Options
    ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    Holy crap the detail is amazing in the room!
  • Options
    BrettDeutschBrettDeutsch Registered Users Posts: 365 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    I don't remember giving you permission to work in my apartment. :)

Nice shot, nevertheless.
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2012
    I don't remember giving you permission to work in my apartment. :)

Did you forget Brett ? You told me that I could use your guest room rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2012
    Another great image in your series.

However, it feels like a composite to me (if I'm wrong I'll sure feel dumb, but that's how it came across on first viewing!). There's something about the scale of the subjects to the table that feels slightly "off" (and I do see some artefacting/masking I think on the edge of the table right where they are standing); also, with all those windows, I feel like there should be more backlight behind them? Also, there's light on the nun's camera right hip, but none on the camera right side of the chair (or chair backrest) or rearmost rh table leg (look at the large turned carving at the top of the table leg). I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that could have been done with flagging and I suppose it could, but something is kind of confusing my eye.... ne_nau.gif

In any case, that's tehcnical nit-picking - another great shot thumb.gif
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2012
    I don't believe this is a composite.

Sam

ps: Great image!
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2012
    divamum wrote: »
    Another great image in your series.

However, it feels like a composite to me (if I'm wrong I'll sure feel dumb, but that's how it came across on first viewing!). There's something about the scale of the subjects to the table that feels slightly "off" (and I do see some artefacting/masking I think on the edge of the table right where they are standing); also, with all those windows, I feel like there should be more backlight behind them? Also, there's light on the nun's camera right hip, but none on the camera right side of the chair (or chair backrest) or rearmost rh table leg (look at the large turned carving at the top of the table leg). I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that could have been done with flagging and I suppose it could, but something is kind of confusing my eye.... ne_nau.gif

In any case, that's tehcnical nit-picking - another great shot thumb.gif

You got it, two pictures in one... One on location "the guest room from Brett rolleyes1.gif" and one studio shot.
    Meanwhile I have worked on the shadows to make a bit better. But you spotted it.

Thanks for viewing
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2012
    it is a very clearly a composite.. and it bugs me.. those two are a little too bright for my liking in this combo.
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook