5D mark III w/ extras - willing to trade for 1DmIV ($3,200)

delrussodelrusso Registered Users Posts: 5 Big grins
edited October 16, 2012 in House of Canon
UPDATE: SOLD.

Hi all.

My 5D mark III (mint condition, under warranty, with extras) is for sale. Before I go to ebay or the like, I thought I'd try my luck here.

I bought this 5D3 in June of 2012 and thought it would replace my 1D body for wedding, sport and portrait work (primarily). Long story short, I found out that after many years of shooting with a 1D, I'm much more comfortable with the 1D bodies.

All original items are included and most have never been opened/touched. I'm a professional photographer and I keep all of my gear in a padded backpack unless it's being used. The camera has never been exposed to the elements and is in like new condition.

INCLUDED
  • Camera body (mint condition)
  • Strap (never opened)
  • Original box
  • Manuals (never opened)
  • Charger (mint condition)
  • Battery (charged maybe 10 times) (My initials are on the yellow snap-on battery cover)
  • Software/CDs

The camera is under warranty! Purchased on 6/15/2012. A copy of the receipt can be included if requested.

EXTRAS INCLUDED (~$200 value)
  • 2 extra Canon batteries. (LP-E6). (3 total) All hold an excellent charge.
  • Vello LCD protector (Retail price: $25)
  • Black Rapid (RS-4) strap w/ fastener (Retail price: $50)

For those who are curious, if I had to estimate shutter actuations, I would put it around 8000 shots.

Asking: $3,200.

Shipping: Free if continental US and you're ok with standard ground.

Payment: Bank check, cash (if in person), Paypal (you cover fees), credit card (you cover fees), standard check (I ship when it clears).

If you happen to have a 1D mark IV (in good condition), I'm willing to work out a trade.

Roger

PM or email. (roger@delrusso.net)

Comments

• CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2012
    PM sent
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
    www.iWasThereToo.com