Options

Belgium is well known f ......

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited October 15, 2012 in People
Belgium is well known for Beer :beer , Fries :eat (Yes, they are Belgian and not French), Chocolates :wink and Clerical Pedophiles :boid
toyboy-2-of-1-X2.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2012
    Good thing the Christians don't chop heads off. :D This one really is painful to look at.

Sam
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2012
    Sam wrote: »
    Good thing the Christians don't chop heads off. :D This one really is painful to look at.

Sam

Yes , indeed Sam. It is a disgrace for all those that mean well and do well. But we have this specific Bishop and several others that have abused kids for more then twenty years. And yet he receives protection.
    Note that the magazine cover has been put afterwards, so the boy has not sen it.

I agree with you that I am lucky that the Christians don't chop heads. I guess mine would be rolling, but then again this picture is not against all the good Christians.

Regards Steve
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    YaflyyadieYaflyyadie Registered Users Posts: 558 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2012
    Put my head beside yours.
    You speak loud and clear, I am comfortable with that.
    Keep up the good job.
    Carlos
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2012
    D3Sshooter wrote: »
    Yes , indeed Sam. It is a disgrace for all those that mean well and do well. But we have this specific Bishop and several others that have abused kids for more then twenty years. And yet he receives protection.
    Note that the magazine cover has been put afterwards, so the boy has not sen it.

I agree with you that I am lucky that the Christians don't chop heads. I guess mine would be rolling, but then again this picture is not against all the good Christians.

Regards Steve

Please don't misunderstand..............I know what your image is saying and also have an idea of your thoughts and the overall project. The truth can be painful.

Sam