Some Necklaces in light tent

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited November 23, 2005 in Holy Macro
Hi everyone here are some jewelry in light tent with one lamp and sony W1 used Levels in photoshop

45266441-L.jpg

45266445-L.jpg

45266448-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• wally5656wally5656 Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2005
    Hi everyone here are some jewelry in light tent with one lamp and sony W1 used Levels in photoshop

45266441-L.jpg

45266445-L.jpg

45266448-L.jpg
    Nice shots, looks like you are getting all the good out of that w1. Nice little cams.......so portable.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    wally5656 wrote:
    Nice shots, looks like you are getting all the good out of that w1. Nice little cams.......so portable.
    thanks Wally
    Necessity is mother of invention 1drink.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    nicely lit :D . I'd be really interested in seeing your light tent.

I have a small critisism of the photos though & that is that I'd like to see a greater depth of field. Normally shallow DOF is better but for jewellery I think seeing the whole piece is better unless you are trying to highlight a particular spot.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
    edited November 21, 2005
    adrian_k wrote:
    nicely lit :D . I'd be really interested in seeing your light tent.

I have a small critisism of the photos though & that is that I'd like to see a greater depth of field. Normally shallow DOF is better but for jewellery I think seeing the whole piece is better unless you are trying to highlight a particular spot.
    ya DOF is a problem thanks for constructive criticism ! i will fix this problem next time thumb.gif my light tent i will post the picture of light tent

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Purple Is Such A Pretty Colour
    Hi there Awais..........WOW........I say it again....... WOW, gosh that light tent set up sure is working beautifully for you isn't it, the focus drops off a little but Im sure with practice you'll be able to overcome that.

I love Purple nod.gif

Are you using more than one light source for your tent ?
    Your results are excellent...........well done, I bet your really pleased too clap.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Awais,

Great photos. I'd be interested in seeing the EXIF information on the first one. Can you provide that?
    edited November 22, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi there Awais..........WOW........I say it again....... WOW, gosh that light tent set up sure is working beautifully for you isn't it, the focus drops off a little but Im sure with practice you'll be able to overcome that.

I love Purple nod.gif

Are you using more than one light source for your tent ?
    Your results are excellent...........well done, I bet your really pleased too clap.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
    Hi skippy ! thanks for appreciation i use 1 lamp for tent Focus will be perfect next time
    here is link to thread about light tent
    http://www.digitalgrin.com/showthread.php?p=201114#post201114

My Gallery
    edited November 22, 2005
    kc7dji wrote:
    Awais,

Great photos. I'd be interested in seeing the EXIF information on the first one. Can you provide that?
    thanks for looking here is EXIF
    F 3.5
    shuttur 1/15 sec
    iso 100
    sony W1

My Gallery
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2005
    Congrats Awais, they look very nice. Thanks for the EXIF.

thanks for looking here is EXIF
    F 3.5
    shuttur 1/15 sec
    iso 100
    sony W1