Options

New User Crop Issue

havochavoc Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited November 21, 2005 in SmugMug Support
When I click Buy Photo then try to crop I can't see the photo. The photo is all black. Others view a grey area when cropping. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2005
    havoc wrote:
    When I click Buy Photo then try to crop I can't see the photo. The photo is all black. Others view a grey area when cropping. Am I doing something wrong?

wave.gif Hi havoc - I'm sorry you're having trouble... reply back with a gallery link - let me see what the problem is - thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2005
    andy wrote:
    wave.gif Hi havoc - I'm sorry you're having trouble... reply back with a gallery link - let me see what the problem is - thanks!

http://J2Photo.smugmug.com

It seems to work for a friend but not on my latptop.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2005
    havoc wrote:
    http://J2Photo.smugmug.com

It seems to work for a friend but not on my latptop.

Thanks!

Ok that's a start. How about the specific image you're having trouble with? Thanks. Also, what browser are you using? You don't have javascript disabled by some chance, do you?
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Ok that's a start. How about the specific image you're having trouble with? Thanks. Also, what browser are you using? You don't have javascript disabled by some chance, do you?

I am using 5.2 for Mac....
    Checked and do not have javascript disabled...
    It does it on every photo....
    Looking at gallery Havoc 11-18-05 the first photo named Puck_drop.
  • Options
    edited November 21, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Andy:

It must be something wrong on my end. It works on my work laptop. I do not see the shopping cart on my home laptop.

Thanks,
    JD
  • Options
    edited November 21, 2005
    havoc wrote:
    Andy:

It must be something wrong on my end. It works on my work laptop. I do not see the shopping cart on my home laptop.

Thanks,
    JD

You probably have javascript turned off on your home laptop, enable that, and you should be fine...