Boy Am I Rusty

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited October 18, 2012 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2012
    I am surprised no one has commented on this ? Seems to be a lot going on here, I am not sure what,but anyway. I like the fact that you didn't cut off the shadows of the two police and the woman. They lead the eye in to a nicely formed triangle.
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2012
    I know what you mean regarding getting rusty. I agree with Lens insomuch that you kept most of the elements in play. The composition is from the wrong side though. All I see are backs of folks.
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    I am surprised no one has commented on this ? Seems to be a lot going on here, I am not sure what,but anyway. I like the fact that you didn't cut off the shadows of the two police and the woman. They lead the eye in to a nicely formed triangle.

Mostly likely because it's a piece of ch....t :wow

Could not even bring my feelings/sensations for posting this, to my viewers, very shameful :D
  • stphotographystphotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2012
    Good moment caught! Well seen! I like it!
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2012
    bfjr wrote: »
    Mostly likely because it's a piece of ch....t :wow

Could not even bring my feelings/sensations for posting this, to my viewers, very shameful :D

Well now, it appears to me that those coppers have something other than crowd control on their minds.iloveyou.gif