CANON 24-70mm f/2.8L USM - MINT

JasonM17JasonM17 Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited November 25, 2012 in House of Canon
For Sale: A minty CANON 24-70mm F/2.8L USM lens complete with box, papers, LP1219 soft case, ad EW-83F lens hood. I shot with this lens TWO times and it has been in its box since then. This will be like opening a brand new one --- I would give this a 9.9 out of 10 --- simply because it has been shot with. Great portrait lens. Asking $1800 OBO --- includes UPS Ground Shipping to Continental US. Ready to ship. Please e-mail me with questions. Thanks for your interest.

Comments

• henrytdhenrytd Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited October 22, 2012
    First Imprression of the picture
    I knew these lenses were expensive, but now I see why: they're made of gold.
  • JtfengJtfeng Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 25, 2012
    JasonM17 wrote: »
    For Sale: A minty CANON 24-70mm F/2.8L USM lens complete with box, papers, LP1219 soft case, ad EW-83F lens hood. I shot with this lens TWO times and it has been in its box since then. This will be like opening a brand new one --- I would give this a 9.9 out of 10 --- simply because it has been shot with. Great portrait lens. Asking $1800 OBO --- includes UPS Ground Shipping to Continental US. Ready to ship. Please e-mail me with questions. Thanks for your interest.

Hi, would this be the version 1 or version 2 of the 24-70 mm lens?
    Thanks,
    Jeff