Options

print message text

HighLightPhotosHighLightPhotos Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited November 21, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hi,
Would it be possible to replace the text currently printed on the backside of printed images with a custom text?
It would be great if it could read the image file name (and perhaps date) and my website address (cobranding name) with a copyright (C) rather than the current generic smugmug text.
Just a thought to add to the wish list.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Highest on my list as well, the lack thereof prevents me from drop-shipping to customers. Major (pro) PITA to pay shipping twice and have to affix labels with copyright statement and image number. I'd order a lot more smugmug prints if that was enabled.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    Thanks for writing - it's something that's been brought up by others as well. We really appreciate your input! I can tell you that we're having discussions about this right now - no promises on if / when but we'd very much like to be able to offer this.

I'm moving this to the features request thread.

All the best,
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    lynnesite wrote:
    Highest on my list as well, the lack thereof prevents me from drop-shipping to customers. Major (pro) PITA to pay shipping twice and have to affix labels with copyright statement and image number. I'd order a lot more smugmug prints if that was enabled.

Lynne, if/when this happens there's not going to be a whole lot of characters - I just don't want you to end up disappointed.
  • Options
    HighLightPhotosHighLightPhotos Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited November 21, 2005
    thanks!

looking forward to it.
    Not having a lot of characters would be OK, in which case, I'd give priority to the web address (cobrand.com) and the (c) character and lower priority to date and file name.

Sorry I missed the features request thread.....

cheers